A simple tutorial on how to build and run libROM. For more details, see the README file.
In addition to the native build system described below, libROM packages are also available in Spack:
To compile libROM with default build settings (Mac and LLNL LC Machines):
To compile libROM for Ardra (LLNL LC Machines only):
To compile libROM using a different toolchain within cmake/toolchains (Mac and LLNL LC Machines):
- -a: Compile a special build for the LLNL codebase: Ardra
- -d: Compile in debug mode.
- -m: Compile with MFEM (required to run the libROM examples)
- -t: Use your own cmake/toolchain
- -u: Update all of libROM's dependencies.